Thursday, January 24, 2008

More BD Goodies

Did some shopping today with my birthday GCs. I got some K & Co. paper, tags & matching chipboard letters, some blank cards for making Valentines, colored pencils, & some stamps...two cute little bird ones & a tiny coffee cup. Also got the 'Take Ten' card book with Ella's GC. Ashley is excited about that too.....she's been wanting some new card ideas & this book is really great!
I was so tickled to find a box on my back porch steps this afternoon from NY. Kaye made me this adorable Journal & pencil holder for my BD! She is just the sweetest friend....thanks Kaye!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh Amy, what a fun birthday you had and I love all the special gifts your children made for you. Not to mention all the goodies you were able to purchase with your gift cards. I'm glad you had a great birthday. Now...have a great weekend.