Friday, January 09, 2009

Anna's BD Lunch

Day 9- We met Maw, Sarah & the kids along with Ella & her kids at Chickfila today for Anna's belated birthday lunch. Here she's holding up a High School Musical poster that Alli made for her.After lunch we ran by Old Navy with Sarah to check out the bargains. Alli is the one who racked up this time. I told her it was part of her BD.....but I didn't dare leave & try to come back shopping by myself...it would all be gone by then...so I just had her try the stuff on & pretend that she didn't know this was a BD present. LOL! I probably got her about 8 tops & one pair of black leggings. Most everything was $1.99.......all of that for UNDER $20! That girl is set as far as clothes for the spring/summer. Now, just to luck up on some shorts or capris. From there, we ran into Target for just a bit.....found Ashley a cute green hoodie for $6. Into Michaels to pick up some yarn.....I'm making an afghan for MYSELF now. Saw a Lion Brand pattern that I love & wanted to get started on it right away. From there it was a quick run into Sams & then on back to Walmart for groceries. Had a late supper tonight.....after getting home around 5:35ish & getting everything cleaned up (4 boys at home all day......nuf said!) & groceries put away, we ordered Vitos pizza. Kind of a 'last-dinner-before-going-back-to-school' supper for Chris. He heads back tomorrow afternoon & will start back to class on Monday. It's been so nice having him here, but I know he's anxious to see all his friends & get back into the swing of things. We'll hit the books again this coming up week too. I think everyone is ready for some 'routine' again.

No comments: