Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today's Layouts

Just a couple cute pics of Sanji & Bunny sleeping on the school books. We said they are trying to absorb some knowledge. ;-) Used some of my new papers I've gotten recently & the new chipboard letters that Ella gave me.....Thanks, girlfriend!!
Sarah took these lovely shots of Jon & Daniel acting goofy. Again, some of those fun 'Friendly Forest' papers or whatever they're called that I got from Michael's.

And lastly, Ashley made this cool wall hanging for me for my BD. She copied a Valentine thingie I made last year & used some more of my new stamps I've gotten here recently. I really LOVE how it turned out!



2 comments:

Penny said...

love the hanging!!! so glad you had a wonderful bday!

Shelly said...

I love all your pics today! You are doing so good at getting pics on everyday. I am proud of you!
I am going to try to better now that I am feeling better.
I am so sorry I missed your birthday Amy. I was not aware it was this month. Love you