Saturday, January 03, 2009

Bargains


Just thought I'd share some of the bargains I was lucky enough to find. Last Friday I snagged that Martha Stewart snowflake punch for half price...only $4. But this week, I really hit the jack-pot! The BG from Michael's wasn't as good of a bargain as the other Martha Stewart stuff, but still......I LOVE Basic Grey. I got the two different pads of MS paper at WM for $2.20 each, the gingerbread acrylic alpha stamps were only $2.20 too and the two ribbon packs were only .74 apiece. Got my pics printed at Sams, so I am ready.....let the scrapping begin!

2 comments:

Tammy Folk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa J. said...

Oh no you must have not gotten my email to you. I had a few sheets of BG I could send you if you wanted. Looks like you got some great bargains.