Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to School

Today was spent catching up on laundry & making sure all Chris' stuff was clean & ready for him to head back to school. He left this afternoon about 4:30pm. He was anxious to get back & have a day to settle in before classes start & of course time to catch up with all his friends!
Just a few pics snapped this afternoon before he headed out.

And of course, Day 10-I KNEW that I wanted today's picture to be of Chris heading back to school. The weather didn't co-operate though.....it just HAD to start raining this afternoon about the time we needed to load the car. That's why the other pics were taken inside...in the kitchen. I snapped this one real quick through the raindrops as he left.



3 comments:

Tammy Folk said...

I'm right there with ya Amy....Jackie decided to stay until tomorrow. I get her for one more day!

Wanda said...

Can't believe how much your kids have grown and how mature Chris looks. Wow!

Juliet Diley said...

It is amazing how fast time goes isn't it!!!

BTW....please Check My Blog I have Chose you to receive a award here are the Rules..
The rules of the Kreativ Blogger award:

The winner may put the logo on their blog. (Copy image to your computer)

Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
Nominate 5 blogs.
Provide links to their blogs.
Leave a message for your nominees.
You Can save the award from my blog and add it to yours..:0