Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday Fun




Amy Bunner


Congratulations Amy....please pm me your mailing address and Email address and I'll get it to Jessica at Scraptastic Club right away!


Image




This month we had seven (7) girls qualify for the $20.00 Gift Certificate provided by Jessica at Scraptastic Club.

There were a total of 204 Challenges completed in the month of December! Considering it was a holiday month and people were busy with that as well as family and friends, I think that that is an absolutely awesome accomplishment! Way to go ladies!!

Amy completed 22 Challenges this month, Bev finished the month with 17 completed challenges, Sherri finished the month with 16 completed challenges, Natalia finished the month with 16 completed challenges, Patti finished the month with 17 completed challenges, Sue finished with 17 completed challenges, and finally, Tamara finished the month with 17 completed challenges.....Congratulations ladies, you all did an awesome job! 


This is the picture of the awesome kit that I chose from Scraptastic. Now, to find me a little smidge of time so I can scrap! The really fun thing about this prize is that it showed up on my birthday, so that was an added treat for my day.


Lady Flames basketball game that we went to the night of my birthday. I was trying to get a picture of Sparky at the top of the pyramid, but I was a tad slow. Clay said I guess we know that Sparky was a 'Girl' that night. LOL! Let's hope so after seeing Sparky 'flirting' with a bunch of guys.

No comments: