Friday, January 13, 2012

Paper Flowers

This past Thursday I shared this challenge with the ladies over at Cookin' Up Creations.


Well, ladies, if you are like me...I love making my own little flower embellies for my LOs. Not only can you make sure they color coordinate with your page, but it's a really good way to use up all those little scraps we are trying to use this month. Here's a little tutorial that I ran across the other day.....I used this method for making the flowers on my LO below.




 This is my mom & dad celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary....pretty cool that I ran across this photo seeing as how we will be celebrating OUR 25th anniversary in less than two months!! Not sure if you can tell, but my large flower is made with 5 layers & the smaller one only has 3 layers. I inked all the edges before putting the flower together. I just think it adds some neat dimension to them. And the finishing touch....just a little pearl in the center & voila! So, my challenge to y'all today is to try some of the cute little flowers in this tutorial & use them on your LO or cards. Remember 1 layout or 2 cards to qualify for the end-of-the-month drawing!! Happy Scrapping, ladies!

No comments: