Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrappyness

Goodness, I didn't realize I had so much scrappy stuff that I hadn't posted. The cards above are shutter/flip fold cards. You can check out the tutorial HERE.
Another page in Clay's NY album. I think I might have about two more pages & then I'll be all done!!
Some cards I made for a challenge to use 'Bling'. It's hard to tell in the scan, but I've used some crystal glitter glue & then little pink pearls.
Another shutter/flip card.
More cards....for my stash & some for gifts.
I found this idea on Pinterest . I used this idea for my 'Friday Focus' challenge at CUC.......to use up your left-overs alphas.
The kiddos decorating the Christmas tree....not the best pics at all, but they capture the memory & that's what counts. I lifted the little folded tree idea from the front of Scrapbooks, etc Dec. 2011 issue.
And, last but not least.....This was Sarah's photo Christmas card & I just decided to scrap the whole thing as is. Her Christmas letter is on the backside of the layout too. ;-) This was for a cool folded circle border challenge at CUC. I love how simple it was to create & how it looks when complete. The perfect touch for this very simple layout!

No comments: