Sunday, January 08, 2012

Scrappy Sunday

I scrapped today! Yay me!!

Jan challenged us over at CUC to make some ATCs (artist trading cards). The perfect challenge for our month of 'Using our Stash'. For these cards, I cut apart a Christmas card that I received this year & used the cute little elements to make this set of cards.
More NY pages for Clay's album. I'm getting there.....ALMOST done....really I am. This was a very simple page of the cool Red Lobster where Clay ate one night. I used a sketch challenge for this one.

My scan is a little wonky on this one, but I just didn't feel like redoing it. :-P The pictures are kind of dark, but they are just some of the different theaters in Time Square. Sister Act, The Harry Potter car up on the roof of the building & then a couple shots of Wicked & Phantom........two shows I'd love to get to see on Broadway some day!

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet cards (& I enjoyed the soap making post too!) Pretty neat!