Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Few Layouts

Just some of my most recent creations....Love these pics of Charlie....he's something else! Laid out in the chair, with an afghan spread over him & the remote at his 'fingertips'.....LOL! Thought this patterned paper was just perfect with the little bird & the title word 'Bird'......& the dictionary page that I used has the definition of 'Catbird' circled. ;-)Just a quick LO of Ashley & Woody...

Michael's 13th birthday pics. I used a template to do the title word 'teen' & then spliced it down the middle & wrote 'thirteen' through the center of it.


This LO of Alli & Cori jumping on the trampoline was a total lift from 'Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks' mag. I made the background by laying a doilie on the paper & spritzing with walnut ink.....creating a mask. I really like how it turned out!
'He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God & being fully convinced that what He had promised He was able to perform.'
Romans 4:20-21




1 comment:

Sandee said...

I declare! Your LO's just get better and better and better! WOW!!