Monday, August 09, 2010

Fun Summer Days

What a nice surprise to get out of the van yesterday at church & see Ella & the kids pull up beside us! The kids were SO tickled!! Afterward Cori ended up coming home with us to spend the night. The girls had a great time together.Just a QUICK shot of Rocky in Ashley's purse. Isn't he just the cutest little traveling partner?! Not that we've actually taken him anywhere yet....but the kids would LOVE to.
Cori, Alli & Ashley had a fun time in the pool. Alli & Cori stayed in there ALL afternoon!

In the middle of a painting session. I'm not sure exactly when it turned into not just FINGER painting, but HAND painting...LOL....but I think they had fun. After this they had popcorn while watching 'Another Cinderella Story.'


Then today we headed out.....us girls....to go see 'Letters to Juliet' at the dollar theater. It was such a good movie. Definitely one I'd watch again. The scenery was just gorgeous! Ella met us afterwards & picked Cori up. Then Ashley, Alli & I ran by McDs for a treat. Ashley got an iced coffee & I had two FREE coupons for those yummy mocha frappes. ;-) After that we stopped by Good Will on the way home. Ashley wanted to check out the book section. We ended up with 2 more Harry Potter books (#3 & 4), a Tracie Peterson book, The Scarlet Pimpernel & one of the Anne of Green Gables books. I love days like this. To think.....all this fun for UNDER $10! Can't beat that at all!!! For supper this evening Ashley & I fixed chicken parmesan......I tell ya, it was the best we've made so far! Now, to round off this fun day Chris, Ashley, Jon & I are gonna finish watching 'It' when the others go to bed. Fun Summer Days!!!



1 comment:

Sandee said...

Y'all are having way too much fun! Sure wish I could fit into Ashley's handbag to ride along with y'all for a day or two...or three!