Sunday, August 29, 2010

King's Dominion

Frito Lay Company picnic at Kings' Dominion.
Arrrrrrr Matey!

The Dominator



Pics taken from atop the Eiffel Tower.

Michael & Jon getting ready to do the Extreme Sky Flyer
No Way......not me!!


Getting ready
3-2-1......Fly!


Both of them giving us the 'Thumbs Up!' They LOVED it!

Don't cut those eyes at me, Hunny-Bunny!



Clay, Michael & Jon after riding the Intimidator.....AGAIN!


LOVE this pic that Ashley took of Clay & I!
She's definitely got an 'eye' for photography. ;-)



Clay took this one of me getting ready to go on the Volcano




And last, but not least.......at the end of the day we still had 'Frito Food Bucks' to spend up, so Ashley got a treat at Starbucks....her favorite. ;-) Other than that....we spent the rest of the food bucks on Chickfila sandwiches & just brought them home to have for lunches. I think a really good time was had by everyone!




















No comments: