Monday, August 16, 2010

Random Pictures

Just playing catch-up again with some of the pics I've taken over the past few days.I don't know......don't ask.......
For whatever reason, Jon plopped his foot up on the table the other night & Ashley started drawing on it??????

Right outside of my computer window.

Yeah, I'm cool!

I walked down to put some cards in the mailbox on Saturday & took a little walk & took some pics.....I just love all the Queen Anne's Lace!


Right across from our mailbox


Looking up across the field to the row of cedars that go along the old front driveway.



looking toward the pond from down at the bottom of our drive



Cool little butterfly that I spotted on the driveway. I love how it blends in with the color of the rocks. Looks like some of those 'Red Arizona' rocks! LOL

Poe has gotten his butt whooped by Eddy Daryl one too many times & so now he hangs out down near the hay barn. He was so happy to see me when I walked down that way!



Frank & Spud were happy to see me. Love that bottom pic of Frank with his ears flapping & his mouth open......he was telling me a thing or two.



The old pump over near the dog lot
A little 'triangle' of kitties


I have absolutely NO green thumb at all & so I'm very proud of these two plants! This is one of the geraniums that we got at church on Mother's Day.....

....and this is the mint plant that Sarah gave me a sprig of awhile back. It has really gone to town & I love it! By the way.....that's Eddy Daryl....the butt-whooper in the background.

Abby had done something to hurt her leg Saturday & was curled up just resting. She's feeling much better now.

















1 comment:

Sandee said...

What a wonderful walk with you! Thanks for taking us along! I love the AZ butterfly! Too funny. Have you ever counted all your critters?