Thursday, August 12, 2010

O Brother, Where Art Thou?


I'm not sure what got Clay started on it....some commercial, I think......but he kept saying since Ashley & Jon had never seen this movie before that we needed to watch it last night. Just had to share a few of my favorite quotes! ;-)





~'Mrs. Hogwallop up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T!'

~'Well, I'll be a sonofabitch.....Delmar's been saved!'

~'I've spoken my piece & counted to three.'

~'I slaughtered this horse last Tuesday. I think she's startin' to turn.'
Love this movie! Now if I could find the soundtrack......I'm dying to listen to the music!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

This is one of my all time favorite movies and we have the soundtrack too! We love it. What a fun, fun, fun movie. I bought Homer's "The Odyssey" to see how it is based on the book... just haven't had time to read it yet.
What fun!!!
My grandma used to sing so many of those old songs to me. Hard Rock Candy Mountain.....how cool!