Friday, August 06, 2010

More Precious than jewels.......

A friend of mine that I went to college with......she & her hubby along with both sets of parents run a christian camp in CA called Lassen Pines Christian Camp. Anyways......they had a special 'girly' dinner one night & all the girls got these darling Tshirts. I commented how cute their shirts were & how I'd love to have one........well, this is what I found waiting for me today when I came home from town.


Thank you SO much, Inger! You are just the sweetest!! I can't wait to wear my new shirt......will think about you & your lovely family whenever I do. Looking forward to hugging your neck in person here in a few days.

Just a random pic of Jon & Cassady that I snagged......taken at the youth group cookout the other night at Sandi & Jerry Martin's house.





No comments: