Monday, January 03, 2011

Craftiness

Nothing fantastical about today. Just lots of the usual homey stuff like doing dishes, washing/drying/folding clothes, running to the PO to mail a book for Chris & some Thank You notes that I had written. Then, this afternoon I spent some time doing some crafty things.I scrounged up a handful of goodies to add to this art journal page I prepped yesterday. I cut the little felt heart & then stitched around the edge with floss. Added the green chipboard heart & some 'Love' postage stamps I had saved & then used some alpha stickers from my stash to spell 'LOVE'. Pretty cute, huh?!
Some more background pages that I prepped today. I painted the background with water colors & let it dry. Came back later & dripped some color on & let it run where ever it wanted & lastly, I splattered some black acrylic paint.


And wonder of all wonders.....I did another scrapbook page too! This pic of Ashley C. & Alli that was taken back in Sept. at Ashely B's birthday. My scrappin' pal, Patti sent me a box full of papers & goodies right before Christmas & I've been itching to get into them & scrap with them......so thanks, Patti for EVERYTHING on this page. Also, the page I did the other day of Christmas card pics......all that stuff was from Patti too! What a sweetheart!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh those are both great crafty things! I love the journal it came out great! The layout is beautiful too! As usual your work is fabulous! Blessing to you my friend!