Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Scrappiness

Some more of my scrappiness...finished up the journaling on this 'Rocky' layout today.....And then this afternoon I did this one of Alli working on her gingerbread house.

All the papers are 'hand-me-downs' from my friend, Patti. Right before Christmas she sent me a whole box full of her 'hand-me-down' stuff & I've been having a ball with it all. Plus it's a huge help doing the 'Stash Challenge' at Cookin' Up Creations.
The little gingerbread man tag holder was from a Christmas tag swap we did for Christmas & one of the talented ladies at CUC made him for me.....made from brown felt, hand-stitched around the edges with button accents. I thought he was perfect for this LO.
******************
I feel like I haven't really had anything exciting to blog about the past few days. With everyone still fighting this 'crud' & feeling kind of puney......I feel like my days have consisted of giving doses of Dayquil & tylenol, doing laundry, cooking meals & washing dishes.....with some scrappy/crocheting time thrown in here & there. I just haven't even attempted school yet.....mainly becuase I knew kids truely didn't feel like it & besides.......Ashley, Jon, Chris & I have been staying up late watching movies each night & ya know what.......I'm perfectly fine with them doing this. I know Chris only has a few more days before he heads back to school & in the back of my mind, I keep thinking that before ya know it, things are really gonna change......Chris will graduate & Ashley will graduate & go off to school in the fall......so, I'm all about cherishing these times together!

No comments: