Saturday, January 22, 2011

Knitted Dishcloth Pattern

Sarah was asking me yesterday about the edge on my knitted dischcloths, so I figured the easiest thing would be for me to just post it here. It's super easy......gotta be, if I can do it!
*************************
I usually use a size 7 needle
co4, k 1 row
next row, k2 inc in next st, k1
next row, k2, yo, k to end of row
repeat the k2, yo, k until you have 45 sts on the needle
Next row, k1, k2tog, k to end of row
Continue to do this, decreasing each row until 5 sts are left.
Then, k2, k2tog, k1
Bind off the 4 sts.

2 comments:

Momofgirls said...

I LOVE those dishcloths!
Amy, you are a blogging machine! You are in a groove FOR SURE!
I'm trying to getmyself to the Burg again soon, let's have lunch if I can swing it!

Sandee said...

I love the discloths too but your instructions look like Greek to me!