Monday, January 10, 2011

Just a Quick Peek

Here's what I did in my art journal last night....First off I pulled out the green paints & played around with shading. When that was dry & came back & stamped those black swirlies on.....just an OLD foam stamp that I found & thought would be cool to play with.
*************************
On the other side I squirted a blop of gesso in the middle of the page & then a small blop of purple paint. Took that old credit card you see in the pic & started swirling/mixing/ smoothing my gesso/paint onto the page. I love how it came out....smooth, but you can still see the texture in it.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I just bought some Gesso to try this very thing. All I need is another life to do all this fun stuff!!! Very cool, Amy.
On another note:
(GO DUCKS!!)