Sunday, January 09, 2011

Ice Cream Cone

Just had to share a couple pictures of Ashley's latest crochet project.

She found this pattern in one of my crochet magazines & decided to make one for her little cousin, Eli who will be turning '1' this week. I'm just a wee bit of a proud mama here.....she did this whole thing all by herself the other day while I was in town. I'm giving her an 'A' in crocheting....because she has not only mastered the stitches, but can now read/follow a pattern all by herself! She is loving it & already poring over my magazines planning her list of future projects. She even asked for some hooks of her own in her Christmas stocking. I love that she's interested in something that I am....that we can share together.....plus there's a great sense of family connection knowing that this love for crochet has been passed down through the generations.

No comments: