Friday, January 28, 2011

March on in Strength!

Just wanted to share from my 'Daily Light' this morning.

***********************


As your days, so shall your strength be * When they arrest you & deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit * Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. * The God of Israel is He who gives strength & power to His people. Blessed be God! * He gives power to the weak & to those who have no might He increases strength. * My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distress, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong * I CAN DO ALL things through Christ who strengthens me! * O my soul, march on in strength!

No comments: