Sunday, February 03, 2008

I've Been Tagged.....

Thanks for tagging me, Dana!

The rules for this meme are:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.

(2) List the rules on your blog.

(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.



Here are mine:
(1) I went to Costa Rica with my Spanish class when I was 15.
(2)I get up each morning around 7am WITHOUT an alarm clock. HATE alarm clocks!!!!!
(3)I LOVE writing/journlaing/blogging.
(4)When I have to be somewhere...an appointment, etc...I HAVE to be there EARLY!! I have a thing about being late. ;-P
(5)Love my morning coffee.
(6)My camera goes with me EVERYWHERE!


I'm not gonna do the link thingy, so if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

I hate being late too. My husband is an always-late kind of person. Drives me crazy.