Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Old Layouts

Ashley was looking through some of my old scrapbooks & she ran across this LO with Grandpa Bunner. These pics were taken outside Papaw's frame shop in NC.
Look at the kiddos here....oh my! This was Alli's 3rd BD. In the top left picture it's Ashley, Dillon, Cori & Alli. Love to look back at my old LOs.....they inspire me so.....to get back to the basics. Love this Rebecca Sower 'lift'. The folded corners, pen work, crumpled paper, etc.

And check out Baby Anna here. Very simple LO.....love the deco squares across the bottom....done totally with different punches...flower, egg, spiral, heart, circle, etc.


Last but not least...a LO I did this afternoon with just a few random pics from Christmas evening at Maw's house.




2 comments:

Juliet Diley said...

I so love seeing your layouts...old and NEW!

BTW....come check out my blog...I've given you an AWARD!

Babydoll said...

Love the old layouts!! The new one is cute too!