Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Drummer Boy?

Another Christmas layout done.....Clay was goofing around, playing with Daniel's new drums that he got for Christmas.Got groceries today because Chris only has one class tomorrow.... a math test...so he can't skip. No way I could do all the grocery shopping in that amount of time, so I did it today. Will do Sam's tomorrow while he's in class. Headed up to read now......trying to finish up TWO books. Both are by Beverly Lewis......'October Song' & 'the Sacrifice'.

4 comments:

Fatcat said...

How can you read 2 at the same time? I'd get confused!

Give us some book reviews on your blog when you get done. I'm always looking for new, good reading material.

Amy said...

Oh, I've been know to have 3 going at one time. :-P

I'll write up some reviews here maybe later this evening. Right off the bat I can say that I LOVE ANYTHING written by Beverly Lewis!!

Penny said...

such great layouts! check out my blog! you have been awarded!

Kaye said...

Ha! He looks funny sitting in front of that tiny drumset. Great layout!