Thursday, February 21, 2008

Philipians 4:19-

'But my God shall supply all your needs....'

I don't know what else to say.....I stand in awe of how God takes care of us! I've had three family members give us money in the past two days for Clay & Jon's trip to Indiana. I know God will bless YOU for how you've blessed US! Like one of my scrappin' buddies said...........'Ain't God good?!' AMEN!!!!

We are trying to wrap things up right now, so everyone can get on to bed at a decent time. Michael & Alli have already been tucked in. Clay & Jon are stacking the last of the fire wood on the front porch. I got Jon's shoes exchanged today (for a larger size......size 11! Gotta have room for those big ole Bunner toes!) Got groceries for us & snacks for them to take with them. Now.....at 10:11 pm......Clay comes in here & wants to know if I can't shuffle some scrapbook pages around......REAL QUICK......so he could take one or two scrapbooks with him to show all these relatives who have never seen any of our kids......except for Chris when he was 2. Guess I'd better get up from here & get busy. ;-P

1 comment:

Nett said...

Hope Clay and Jon have a safe trip. Give Clay a hug for me! We'll be thinking of you guys.